Warranty & Terms
Pro Workshop Gear Grate warranty service provides a peace of mind to our Valued Customers both commercials and home garage users and covers all products supplied by PWG.
It is very important to know what will be covered and what will be avoided the warranty, please read carefully to understand all the terms & conditions, also you can call us for more clarifications before you decide your purchase.
PWG Warranty Terms & conditions:
1- Generally all our vehicle hoists and carparking lift come with 3-year outstanding warranty service if installed by Pro Workshop Gear service team or another Approved Professional vehicle Hoist installer. The installer needs to be confirmed by PWG prior to the installation, otherwise warranty may be avoided.
2- All the continues warranty from 2 -5 years Only covered the products are treated by operators in according to the manufacturer manual book. Also, the regular weekly, monthly checklist and yearly service & safety check report must be completed by PWG service team or any authorised technician (as explained above). Failure to do so may avoid the warranty.
3- All the electrical & electronic component are covered with 1 year and hydraulics parts 3 years. PWG will provide brand new or recondition spare parts such as steel cables & Pullies, pneumatic parts, valves and other components that is covers for 2 or 3 years (depending on the product), otherwise specifically advised in the invoice at the time of purchase
4- warranty will be avoided if:
- Misuse & not being operated according to the instructions
- Overloaded more than its capacity rated
- Electrocuted of power failure (all the electrical equipment must have a separate circuit breaker)
- Wrong hydraulic oil being used
- Lack of weekly or monthly lubrication of as instructed by manufacture
- Using inappropriate or wrong accessories
- In case of any modifications of repairs done by an unauthorised person
- Wrong Installing or assembling
- In case of any failure the operation must be stopped immediately and contact us or authorised tech before risking your safety or leading to damage other parts.
- Any kind of accidental damages
- we will warranty only the spare parts, not the entire equipment. Unless it is totally out of order and not reparable.
- We will send out spare parts at our cost within the appropriate time. if the parts are available in stock, it will be shipped within 24 hours, if they are not in stock it will take up to 8 weeks.
- in case of any failure that approved by Pro Workshop Gear to be covered under warranty, for the large bulky equipment, we only supply parts at our cost, and for the medium size and small items if customer willing to send the complete faulty equipment or the faulty parts they will have to pay the shipping cost from their end and we will fix and send back at our cost.
Vehicle Hoist & Car Parking Lift (Special 5-Year warranty):
Special 5-Year warranty only applied to some selected hoist and lifts that sold and installed brand new and Only applied on frames and structure failure. such as distorting, cracks or broken frames, posts, base plates and arms. (warranty terms and conditions, section 1 &4 will be applied to the 5-year warranty). Please refer and red carefully.
All Tyre changers covered by 3-year warranty (warranty terms and conditions section 2 & 3 & 4 will be applied to the 3-year warranty). Please refer and red carefully.
2-year valuable warranty applies to the all wheel balancing machines assembled by Pro Workshop Gear apart electrical components. (warranty terms and conditions, section 2 & 3 & 4 will be applied to the 2-year warranty). Please refer and red carefully.
Jack & jack stand:
3-year outstanding warranty applies to the all jack & jack stands supplied by Pro Workshop Gear. Annual Safety and Technical inspection need to be carried out by Pro Workshop Gear service team or other Approved technician to be able to cover the full warranty. (warranty terms and conditions section 2 & 3 & 4 will be applied to the 3-year warranty)
Other PWG product:
1-3-year outstanding warranty applies to other Products supplied by Pro Workshop Gear. Annual Safety and Technical inspection need to be carried out by Pro Workshop Gear service team or other Approved technician if applicable, to be able to cover the full warranty. (warranty terms and conditions section 2 & 3 & 4 will be applied to the 3-year warranty)
In the event of a product failure, that is still covered in the warranty period or maintenance contract, customer must inform PWG or Authorised dealer immediately in order to avoid the faulty part/product creating more damage.
To claim warranty, parts/product must be inspected by PWG or Authorised Dealer, the purchaser is responsible for presenting PWG Pty Ltd with proof of purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all the charges related to the delivery and re-delivery of the part(s)/product(s). Damage whilst in transit is not covered by PWG Pty Ltd warranties and the purchaser is responsible for and should pack item(s) securely and remove any liquids before sending it.
PWG and Customers responsibilities in case of return a product
We accept return or exchange within 24 hours from delivery time. Under the Australian Consumer Law, if a product has a major fault, the customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement of the product. The customer is responsible for any damages to packaging or any sign of use and scratches due to use, installation or delivery. Customers are responsible for return fees and charges. 10% restocking fee may be applied.
- Hoists And Lifts
- Tyre Service
- Service Jacks
- Wheel Alignment
- Workshop General
PERFECT CLEANING SOLUTIONS IN BUSINESS FIELDS
- No Recycle System
- No Running Water
- Mobile Machine
- Reduce Health Risk