An automatic wheel balancer for professional use with a laser positioning system and LED light.
Equipped with TFT color monitor and 2 electro. Sensor arms for rim width and diameter measurement as well as an auto. program detection(Normal and Alu-S)
New: The TW F-95 has a laser positioning system for precise positioning of adhesive weights at 6 o’clock position (also possible at 12 o’clock position without laser). LED light for better visibility.
The TW F-95 has a 40 mm shaft and an extended wheel mount for wide rims, e.g. Porsche, SUV, etc.
In addition, the machine is fitted with a foot brake for fixing the shaft during balancing.
Help functions are displayed on the monitor.
Measuring arm with optical/acoustic operator guidance
Standard Inclusions: (eg fixings)
- Wheel Balancer
- Centering cones (4 items), Gauge, Weight pliers
- Quick release nut, Pressure cup, Rubber Lip
- Calibration weight
- Operating and maintenance instructions
Warranty and what it covers:
- Epic Warranty Code 1 “2-year” applied (please check terms and conditions)
- Top built quality with CE-certificate
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001
- Laser positioning system at 6 o’clock position
- LED light for better visibility
- Measuring arm determines the width of the wheel
- Menu Languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian and Polish
- The splitting programme enables the precise placement of hidden weights, behind the spokes
- Electronic sensor arm
- Large TFT-Colour monitor
- Measured values are shown when the wheel brakes
- Static and dynamic balancing
- Several available programs Normal / Static / Alu1, Alu2, Alu3 Motorcycle etc.
- Integrated calibration and self-diagnostic program
- Optional: Motorcycleadapter, Adapter for vehicles without a center hole
|Wheel width||1,5" - 20"|
|Ø Wheel diameter||10" - 24"|
|Wheel weight max.||65 kg|
|Ø Rim center hole||40-135 mm|
|Measuring tolerance||+/- 1 g|
|Measuring time||4-7 sec.|
|Power supply||230 V~|
|Noise level||<70 dB|