Truck Wheel Dolly 680 Kg
Jackaroo 680 Kg Truck Wheel Dolly, has heavy duty tubular construction with adjustable cradle rollers and desired lifting height.
Features & benefits:
- Hydraulic system provides easy lifting to remove and install single and duplex tires as well as a complete wheel hub assembly
- Heavy duty tubular construction with adjustable cradle rollers and desired lifting height
|Tire Size||600 mm - 1524 mm|
One of the essential tool for any Truck Repair Shop is the Truck wheel Dolly, where it provide positive stability and easy maneuverability to do the job. The Hydraulic system helps you easy lifting to remove and install single and duplex tires as well as a complete wheel hub assembly.
An outstanding percentage of shoulder, neck and back injuries in a shop are due to tire services. The accidents occur when lifting a tire/wheel assembly. For this type of injuries, the cost for the employer is terrific. Nowadays, you can find the truck wheel dolly as a product sold even on online market like EBay.
Also, Pro workshop Gear as a direct importer of mechanical workshop equipment provide a whole range of general workshop Equipment such as Truck Wheel Dolly. Why Don’t check out our full range of workshop general product.
How to Use:
- Raise the vehicle so that the wheels that are to be removed are clear of the ground.
- Ensure the vehicle is properly supported and that the wheels not being removed are properly blocked. Ensure that the emergency brake is activated.
- Ensure that the wheels are straight in order to make the removal easier.
- Lower the Truck Wheel dolly lifting arms by turning the release valve fully counter clockwise and position
the dolly under the wheel that is to be removed.
- Loop the safety chain around the wheel being removed and make sure that the chain is snug
but not over tightened before attaching it to the connecting points.
- Raise the dolly lifting arms by turning the release valve clockwise on the hydraulic unit. Pump
the handle of the hydraulic unit until the lift arms are supporting the weight of the tire.
- Once supported, you can remove the tire from the vehicle